can you paint with all the colors of the wind
alright picasso calm down
The best part about this is Joey walking in totally confused!
my favorite thing is reading fan fiction but my least favorite thing is trying to find fan fiction to read
"My wife didn’t want to take maternity pictures, so I hired a photographer and took her place…" [x]
do you ever get that horrible feeling in your stomach because you can’t imagine anyone ever falling in love with you and wanting to spend the rest of their life with you
boys who hate bright lipsticks because “itll get all over them” fail to realize it will come nowhere near them
I’m just so scared that one day you’re going to wake up
and you’re going to realize that ‘I don’t love him anymore’.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."
For the rebloggers: Make sure to put your country’s name in the tags UvU
People look down on McDonald’s employees but fail to realize that if all these folks left McDonald’s and pursued “better careers” your ass wouldn’t be able to get a McDouble with an Oreo McFlurry at 3am.
You can’t demand a service while simultaneously degrading those who provide it for you.
maids, waitresses, janitors, garbage collectors, and construction workers.